For Alfa Romeo 145 2.0L 16-valve Twin Spark H-Beam Connecting Rods
| Type|| Forged 4340 EN24 Aircraft Chrome Moly Steel H-Beam Connecting Rods|
| Quantity|| 4 Pieces as showing in picture|
| Bolts|| Including ARP 2000 bolts|
| Bolts size|| Genuine ARP 2000 3/8" bolts|
| Tolerance|| Balanced to +/- 1 gram in set|
| Note|| Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts|
| Warranty|| 1 year|
| Center to center length|| 145mm|
| Big end diameter|| 53.9mm|
| Small end diameter|| 20mm|
| Big end width|| xx|
| Small end width|| xx|
- Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing
- Designed and processed by CNC machine.
- All big and small ends are finished with SUNNEN honing machine
- Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap, maintaining big end bore size and eliminating cap walk
- 100% X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed
- Multi-stage heat treated
- Shot peened to relieve stress
- Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin
|For Alfa Romeo||145||-||1995-2000||2.0L 16V Twin Spark|
The For Alfa Romeo 145 is a small family car produced between 1994 and 2000. It was launched at the 1994 Turin Motor Show.
The 145 shares design plans and interior components from the B-pillar forwards with the 146. The 145 is a three-door
hatchback and 146 is a five-door family hatchback. 221,037 145s were built.
Please feel free to contact us via email: SalesUS@Maxpeedingrods.com for any questions.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.