For Mitsubishi Starion / Dodge Conquest 1982-1991 100mm Stroke Crankshaft
|Fit for||1982-1991 For Mitsubishi Starion / Dodge Conquest / Chrysler Conquest|
|Material||4340 EN24 Aircraft Chrome Moly Forged Steel|
|Flywheel / Flexplate bolts pattern||7|
|Rods journal diameter||45mm|
|Main journal diameter||57mm|
|Rods Center Length||150mm|
|Max HP||1400 HP|
|Feature||We have corresponding conrods for this crank, please contact us.|
- Precision manufactured from 4340 EN24 aircraft chrome moly forged steel
- Minimal Heat Treatment Distortion
- Minimal Size Change
- Resistance to abrasions & burn characteristics
- No reduction in the Cores strength
- Metal protection
- Suited for high output compatibility
With over 10 years of High-performance engine parts design and manufacturing, we have rich experience and intimate
knowledge to making professional crankshafts for maximum reliable performance. Our each crankshaft is always produced
with the sterling 4340 EN24 forged steel, plus full control throughout the design and manufacturing process. Many crankshafts
are manufactured and delivered to worldwide every year from our professional crankshafts factory. These crankshafts range
is cover most popular America, European and Japanese engines. We also offer custom crankshafts and private label service.
Dodge / Chrysler Conquest in North America
2.0L 4G63 I4
- Andy McLennan won a Monroe championship.
- John Hugenholtz won the over 2L class in the Dutch championship.
- Won the prestigious "Longest Day of Nelson Ledges" 24 hour endurance race four years running from 1984 through 1987.
- Won the Sports Car Club of America (SCCA) U.S. Endurance Championships three of those four years.
- Won in Group A World Rally Championships and Asia Pacific Rally Championships during 1987 and 1988.
- Won the SCCA Playboy Endurance Championship in 1984.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions