For Mazda CX7 CX-7 2.3L K04 K0422-582 L33L13700B / 53047109904 Turbo Turbocharger
Car OEM No.
Turbo Part No.
2.3L MZR DISI
* Condition: 100% Brand New
* Bearing Type: Journal Bearing
* Accessories: You will get exactly as shown in the picture above
* Please confirm your old turbo part number matches up with one of the part numbers above
* Professional installation is highly recommended (No Instruction Included)
For Mazda CX-7 History
The CX-7 is a mid-size crossover SUV model from For Mazda, the production version of the MX-Crossport concept car. The CX-7 is built in
Hiroshima, Japan, starting in early 2006.
The CX-7 was shown publicly for the first time at the 2006 Los Angeles Auto Show in January. Production officially began on February 20
at For Mazda's Ujina#2 factory in Hiroshima. The CX-7 went on sale in spring 2006 as a 2007 model. It is also For Mazda's first mid-size SUV since
the Navajo was discontinued in 1994.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions