You can place your order as usual, but in certain areas, local restrictions and curfews may cause unavoidable shipping service delays. We are very sorry for the inconvenience.
For Honda FourTrax 300 TRX300FW 4x4 1988-2000
- 1 x Front Left/Right CV Axle
- 1 Castle Nut
- 1 Cotter Pin
Part Number: 42200-HC5-003, 42300-HC5-003
Inboard CV joint spline count: 20
Outboard CV joint spline count: 21
Placement in Vehicle: Front Left/Right
- Allows operation angle up to 45 degree.
- Strictly tested to guarantee better quality.
- housings forged with grease channels provide bearing cages with increased lubrication to prevent overheating at higher angles of operation.
- Housing body is made of CF53 material & the transmission shaft is made of American standard 4340 material.
- joints start with precision hot forged mold and then are cold forged to add exceptional strength that will exceed OEM.
- Professional installation is highly recommended (No Instruction Included)
- For any needs please contact us
All Maxpeedingrods products have warranty and the warranty is subjected to different item (unless otherwise stated).
If you have a problem with our product, please contact us via Email first.
Full details of warranty are as follows:
If Goods become faulty during the period of the warranty for reasons unconnected with your acts, omissions or misuse of the Goods, you must notify us in writing and/or by completing a warranty claim form (including a description of the fault) and return such Goods to us. Such Goods shall be followed the return procedure and returned to the manufacturer for review, testing and examination, and the manufacturer will not arrange collection for the product. Based on the manufacturers' opinion, we will be afforded reasonable opportunity and facilities to investigate any claims made under the Warranty.
The above warranty is given by us subject to you having no liability in respect of any defect arising from wear and tear, willful damage, negligence, tampering of the Goods, incorrect fitting of the Goods by you and/or a third party, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow our and/or the Goods' manufacturers' instructions (whether oral or in writing), misuse or alteration or repair of the Goods without our approval.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.