Conrods For Volkswagen Jetta A4 / Bora 2.8L VR6 164mm Connecting Rod
VW Jetta A4 / Bora 2.8L VR6 H-Beam Connecting Rod
|Type||Forged 4340 EN24 Aircraft Chrome Moly Steel H-Beam Connecting Rod|
|Quantity||6 Pieces as showing in picture|
|Bolts||Including Genuine ARP 2000 bolts|
|Bolts size||ARP 2000 5/16" bolts|
|Lubricants||Without ARP Ultra Torque Assembly Lubricants|
|Tolerance||Balanced to +/- 1 gram in set|
|Note||Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts|
|Center to center length||164mm|
|Big end diameter||56.8mm|
|Small end diameter||20mm|
|Big end width||xx|
|Small end width||xx|
- Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing
- Designed and processed by CNC machine.
- All big and small ends are finished with SUNNEN honing machine
- Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap, maintaining big end bore size and eliminating cap walk
- 100% X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed
- Multi-stage heat treated
- Shot peened to relieve stress
- Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin
Also called VW Bora
The VW Jetta is a small family car produced by the German manufacturer For Volkswagen since 1979. Positioned to fill a sedan
niche above the firm's Golf hatchback offering, it has been marketed over six generations variously as the Atlantic, Fox, Vento,
Bora, City Jetta, Jetta City, GLI, Jetta, Clasico, and Sagitar.
Production of the fourth generation car began in July 1999. Carrying on the wind nomenclature, the car was known as the
For Volkswagen Bora in much of the world.
Please feel free to contact us at SalesUS@Maxpeedingrods.com if you have any question!
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.