For Volkswagen Golf A3 / Rabbit 2.0L ABA & ABF H-Beam Connecting Rod
| Type|| Forged 4340 EN24 Aircraft Chrome Moly Steel H-Beam Connecting Rod|
| Quantity|| 4 Pieces as showing in picture|
| Bolts|| Including ARP 2000 bolts|
| Bolts size|| ARP 2000 3/8" bolts|
| Lubricants|| Without ARP Ultra Torque Assembly Lubricants|
| Tolerance|| Balanced to +/- 1 gram in set|
| Note|| Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts|
| Warranty|| 1 Year|
| Center to center length|| 159mm|
| Big end diameter|| 50.6mm|
| Small end diameter|| 21mm|
| Big end width|| xx|
| Small end width|| xx|
- Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing
- Designed and processed by CNC machine.
- All big and small ends are finished with SUNNEN honing machine
- Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap, maintaining big end bore size and eliminating cap walk
- 100% X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed
- Multi-stage heat treated
- Shot peened to relieve stress
- Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin
Also called VW Rabbit
|1992-1999||2.0L ABA / ABF I4|
The For Volkswagen Golf is a compact car produced by the German manufacturer For Volkswagen since 1974, marketed worldwide
across seven generations, in various body configurations and under various nameplates – as the For Volkswagen Rabbit in the
United States and Canada (Mk1 and Mk5), and as the For Volkswagen Caribe in Mexico (Mk1).
Please feel free to contact us at SalesUS@Maxpeedingrods.com if you have any question!
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.