For Mazda K0422-582 Replacement CHRA
Car OEM No.
Turbo Part No.
2.3L Turbocharged Model
53047109904; 53047109907; L33L13700B; L33L13700C; L3Y11370ZC; L3Y41370ZC; L3Y31370ZC; L3YC1370Z
* Condition: 100% Brand New & Factory Balanced
* Bearing Type: Journal Bearing
* Accessories: You will get exactly as shown in the picture above
* Please confirm your old turbo part number matches up with one of the part numbers above
* Professional installation is highly recommended (No Instruction Included)
* It is for repairing or rebuilding the complete turbo
For Mazda CX-7 History
The CX-7 is a mid-size crossover SUV model from For Mazda, the production version of the MX-Crossport concept car. The CX-7 is built in
Hiroshima, Japan, starting in early 2006. The CX-7 was shown publicly for the first time at the 2006 Los Angeles Auto Show in January.
Production officially began on February 20 at For Mazda's Ujina#2 factory in Hiroshima. The CX-7 went on sale in spring 2006 as a 2007 model.
It is also For Mazda's first mid-size SUV since the Navajo was discontinued in 1994.
Please feel free to contact us at SalesUS@Maxpeedingrods.com if you have any questions
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.