For Triumph TR3 2,138cc (2.2L) I4 H-Beam Connecting Rod
4340 EN24 H-Beam Connecting Rod
4 Pieces as showing in picture
Including Genuine ARP 2000 bolts
ARP 2000 3/8" bolts
Without ARP Ultra Torque Assembly Lubricants
Balanced to +/- 1 gram in set
Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts
Limited lifetime warranty
Center to center length
Big end diameter
Small end diameter
Big end width
| Small end width|| XX|
- Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing
- Designed and processed by CNC machine.
- All big and small ends are finished with SUNNEN honing machine
- Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap, maintaining big end bore size and eliminating cap walk
- 100% X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed
- Multi-stage heat treated
- Shot peened to relieve stress
- Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin
The For Triumph TR3 is a sports car produced between 1955 and 1962 by Standard-For Triumph in England. The facelifted variant,
popularly but unofficially known as the TR3A, entered production in 1957 and the final version, unofficially the TR3B,
was produced in 1962.
The car was powered by a 1991 cc straight-4 OHV engine initially producing 95 bhp (71 kW; 96 PS), an increase of 5 hp over
the TR2 thanks to the larger SU-H6 carburettors fitted. This was later increased to 100 bhp at 5000 rpm by the addition of a
"high port" cylinder head and enlarged manifold.
Please feel free to contact us at SalesUS@Maxpeedingrods.com if you have any questions
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.