Toyota Supra MK3 (A70) 2.5L 1JZ-GTE I6 Connecting Rod
Forged 4340 EN24 Aircraft Chrome Moly Steel
6 Pieces as showing in picture
Including Genuine ARP 2000 bolts
| Bolts size|
ARP 2000 3/8" bolts
Without ARP Ultra Torque Assembly Lubricants
Balanced to +/- 1 gram in set
Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts
Limited lifetime warranty
| Center to center length|
| Big end diameter|
| Small end diameter|
| Big end width|
| Small end width|
- Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing
- Designed and processed by CNC machine.
- All big and small ends are finished with SUNNEN honing machine
- Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap, maintaining big end bore size and eliminating cap walk
- 100% X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed
- Multi-stage heat treated
- Shot peened to relieve stress
- Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin
Only Model for JP & AU
Toyota Supra History
The Toyota Supra was a sports car/grand tourer produced by Toyota Motor Corporation from 1978 to 2002. The styling of
the Toyota Supra was derived from the Toyota Celica, but it was both longer and wider.
The Mark II Supra, with its all-new design, quickly became a success in the US where it was awarded the Import Car of the
Year by Motor Trend. It also made Car and Driver magazine's Ten Best list for 1983 and 1984.In 1994, the Mark IV Supra
won Popular Mechanics "Design & Engineering awards".
Please feel free to contact us at SalesUS@Maxpeedingrods.com if you have any questions
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.