Toyota Landcruiser Lexus LX 470 4.2L 1HDFTE CT26 17201-17040 Turbo Turbocharger
Car OEM No.
Turbo OEM No.
Also called Lexus LX 470
* Condition: 100% Brand New
* Bearing Type: Journal Bearing
* Accessories: You will get exactly as shown in the picture above
* Please confirm your old turbo part number matches up with one of the part numbers above
* Professional installation is highly recommended (No Instruction Included)
Toyota Land Cruiser History
The Toyota Land Cruiser is a series of four-wheel drive vehicles produced by the Japanese car maker Toyota. It is Toyota's longest running
series.Production of the first generation Land Cruiser began in 1951 (90 units) as Toyota's version of a Jeep-like vehicle.The Land Cruiser
has been produced in convertible, hardtop, station wagon, and utility truck versions. The Land Cruiser's reliability and longevity has led to
huge popularity, especially in Australia where it is the best-selling body-on-frame, four-wheel drive vehicle.
Please feel free to contact us at SalesUS@Maxpeedingrods.com if you have any questions
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.