Toyota Landcruiser 4-Runner 2.4L 2L-T CT20 Turbo Turbocharger
OEM Part No.
Turbo Part No.
* Condition: 100% Brand New
* Bearing Type: Journal Bearing
* Accessories: You will get exactly as shown in the picture above
* Please confirm your old turbo part number matches up with one of the part numbers above
* Professional installation is highly recommended (No Instruction Included)
Toyota Land Cruiser
The Toyota Land Cruiser is a series of four-wheel drive vehicles produced by the Japanese car maker Toyota. It is Toyota's longest running
series. Production of the first generation Land Cruiser began in 1951 (90 units) as Toyota's version of a Jeep-like vehicle. The Land Cruiser
has been produced in convertible, hardtop, station wagon, and utility truck versions. The Land Cruiser's reliability and longevity has led to
huge popularity, especially in Australia where it is the best-selling body-on-frame, four-wheel drive vehicle.
Please feel free to contact us at SalesUS@Maxpeedingrods.com if you have any questions
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.