Toyota 4Runner MK1 (N60) MK2 (N120/130) 2.4L 2L-T 1989-1995 CT20 Replacement Turbo Catridge
Car OEM No.
MK1 (N60) / MK2(N120/130)
Also called Toyota Hilux Surf
* Condition: 100% Brand New&Factory Balanced
* Bearing Type: Journal Bearing
* Accessories: You will get exactly as shown in the picture above
* Please confirm your old turbo part number matches up with one of the part numbers above
* Professional installation is highly recommended (No Instruction Included)
* It is for repairing or rebuilding the complete turbo
Toyota 4Runner History
The Toyota 4Runner is a mid-size sport utility vehicle (SUV) produced by the Japanese manufacturer Toyota and sold throughout the world
from 1984 to present. In Japan it was known as the Toyota Hilux Surf. The original 4Runner was a compact SUV and little more than a
Toyota pickup truck with a fiberglass shell over the bed, but the model has since undergone significant independent development into a cross
between a compact and a mid-size SUV. All 4Runners have been built at Toyota's Tahara plant at Tahara, Aichi, Japan, or at Hino Motors'
Hamura, Japan plant, and in Brazil. Its mid-size crossover SUV counterpart is the Toyota Highlander.
Please feel free to contact us at SalesUS@Maxpeedingrods.com if you have any questions
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.