Coilovers for Mazda Miata MX5 MK1 NA 1990-1997 Height Adjustable Shocks
Notice:No Top Mount Included，Modification Required If You Use OE Top Mount
1990-1997 for Mazda Miata MK1 NA 1.6L 1.8L
-2 front+2 rear shocks
-C- Spanner for adjustment
-Bump stops and dust covers.
Front Spring Rate: 8 kg/mm (448 in/lbs)
Rear Spring Rate : 8 kg/mm (448 in/lbs)
Warranty:1 year for any manufacturing defect
- Adjustable ride height
- Adjustable pre-load spring tension
- Most components are made from 6063 aluminum with T6 for increased hardness -- the advantages include excellent strength, and aluminum helps keep the weight down.
- Hi Tensile performance spring - Under 600,000 times continuously test, the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment is to improve the durability and performance.
- All inserts come with fitted rubber boots to protect the damper and keep clean.
- Improve your handling performance without sacrifice comfortable ride.
- A fast and affordable way to easily upgrade your car's appearance.
- Easy installation with right tools.
- Ideal for any track, drift and fast road and can also be used for daily driving.
- No instruction included; Professional installation & alignment suggested.
- Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
- Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.