Saab 9-5 MK1 2.0L B205 1997-2010 GT1752S Replacement Turbo Catridge
Car OEM No.
* Condition: 100% Brand New&Factory Balanced
* Bearing Type: Journal Bearing
* Accessories: You will get exactly as shown in the picture above
* Please confirm your old turbo part number matches up with one of the part numbers above
* Professional installation is highly recommended (No Instruction Included)
* It is for repairing or rebuilding the complete turbo
Saab 9-5 History
The Saab 9-5 was an executive car produced by the Swedish automobile maker Saab Automobile.The first generation 9-5 was introduced
in 1997 as the replacement to the Saab 9000 for the 1998 model year. At the time, the car represented a great leap forward for Saab. In the
United States, the 9-5 was introduced in the spring of 1998, for the 1999 model year.On September 15, 2009, the second generation was
presented at the Frankfurt Motor Show and production began in June 2010.
Please feel free to contact us at SalesUS@Maxpeedingrods.com if you have any questions
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.