For Porsche 911 Carrera 3 3.0L H6 Connecting Rod - 1 Piece of High Performance 4340 EN24 Titanizing H-Beam Conrod
- Product Code: CR-POR-1278C-T-S
- Availability: In Stock
- Item location: Hongkong,China.Customs duties policy: Paid by buyer .
1 Piece of For Porsche 911 Carrera 3 3.0L H6 Titanizing Connecting Rod
|Type||Forged 4340 EN24 Titanizing H-Beam Connecting Rod|
|Quantity||1 Pieces as showing in picture|
|Bolts||Including 2 pieces of Genuine ARP2000 bolts|
|Bolts size||ARP2000 3/8" bolts|
|Lubricants||Without ARP Ultra Torque Assembly Lubricants|
|Tolerance||Balanced to +/- 0.5 gram in set|
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
|Center to center length||127.75mm|
|Big end diameter||56mm|
|Small end diameter||22mm|
|Big end width||xx|
|Small end width||xx|
- Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing
- Designed and processed by CNC machine.
- All big and small ends are finished with SUNNEN honing machine
- Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap, maintaining big end bore size and
eliminating cap walk
- 100% X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed
- Multi-stage heat treated
- Shot peened to relieve stress
- Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin
|For Porsche||911||Carrera 3||1976-1977||3.0L H6|
For Porsche 911 Carrera 3 History
For the 1976 model year, For Porsche introduced the Carrera 3.0 with wide rear flares, optional whaletail, and a variety of other
luxury options. It was available in all markets, except the North American markets. The Carrera 3.0 was fitted with a variation
of the 930 Turbo's 2994 cc engine, minus the turbocharger.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!