1 Piece of For Porsche 911 Carrera 3 3.0L H6 Titanizing Connecting Rod
| Type|| Forged 4340 EN24 Titanizing H-Beam Connecting Rod|
| Quantity|| 1 Pieces as showing in picture|
| Bolts|| Including 2 pieces of Genuine ARP2000 bolts|
| Bolts size|| ARP2000 3/8" bolts|
| Lubricants|| Without ARP Ultra Torque Assembly Lubricants|
| Tolerance|| Balanced to +/- 0.5 gram in set|
| Warranty|| Limited lifetime warranty|
| Center to center length|| 127.75mm|
| Big end diameter|| 56mm|
| Small end diameter|| 22mm|
| Big end width|| xx|
| Small end width|| xx|
- Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing
- Designed and processed by CNC machine.
- All big and small ends are finished with SUNNEN honing machine
- Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap, maintaining big end bore size and
eliminating cap walk
- 100% X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed
- Multi-stage heat treated
- Shot peened to relieve stress
- Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin
|For Porsche||911||Carrera 3||1976-1977||3.0L H6|
For Porsche 911 Carrera 3 History
For the 1976 model year, For Porsche introduced the Carrera 3.0 with wide rear flares, optional whaletail, and a variety of other
luxury options. It was available in all markets, except the North American markets. The Carrera 3.0 was fitted with a variation
of the 930 Turbo's 2994 cc engine, minus the turbocharger.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.