H-Beam Titanizing Connecting Rods Rod for Porsche 993 996 GT2 Turbo ARP2000 Bolt
6 Pieces of For Porsche 911 993 / 996 GT2 3.6L M64 Titanizing Connecting Rod
|Type||Forged 4340 EN24 Titanizing H-Beam Connecting Rod|
|Quantity||6 Pieces as showing in picture|
|Bolts||Including 12 pieces of Genuine ARP2000 bolts|
|Bolts size||ARP2000 3/8" bolts|
|Tolerance||Balanced to +/- 0.5 gram in set|
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
|Center to center length||127mm|
|Big end diameter||58mm|
|Small end diameter||23mm|
|Big end width||xx|
|Small end width|| xx|
- Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing
- Designed and processed by CNC machine.
- All big and small ends are finished with SUNNEN honing machine
- Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap, maintaining big end bore size and eliminating cap walk
- 100% X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed
- Multi-stage heat treated
- Shot peened to relieve stress
- Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin
|For Porsche||911||993 / 996 Series GT2||1994-2004||3.6L M64|
- In 1993, For Porsche had experimented with the extensively modified turbo 964, named the Turbo S LM-GT.
- In 2004, Sports Car International named the 911 number three on the list of Top Sports Cars of the 1960s, the Carrera RS
number seven on the list of Top Sports Cars of the 1970s, and the 911 Carrera number seven on the list of Top Sports Cars
of the 1980s.
- In 2004, the 911 was voted Number 2 on Automobile Magazine's list of the "100 Coolest Cars".
- In 2005, The 997 was nominated for the World Car of the Year award.
- In 2012, Motor Trend chose the For Porsche 911 Carrera S as its Best Driver's Car, It also won World Performance Car Of The
Year in 2014.
Please feel free to contact us at SalesUS@Maxpeedingrods.com if you have any questions锛?/span>
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.