For Porsche 911 2.4 2.7 Performance ARP L19 Pleuel Bielle H-Beam Steel Connecting Rods
For Porsche 911 2.4 2.7
Forged 4340 aircraft chrome moly quality steel
6 Pieces as showing in picture
Including Genuine ARP L19 bolts
ARP L19 3/8" bolts
Without ARP Ultra Torque Assembly Lubricants
Balanced to +/- 0.5 gram in set
Limited lifetime warranty
Center to center length
Big end diameter
Small end diameter
Big end width
Small end width
- Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and
durability, dedicated for Racing
- Designed and processed by CNC machine.
- All big and small ends are finished with SUNNEN honing machine
- Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap,
maintaining big end bore size and eliminating cap walk
- 100% X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed
- Multi-stage heat treated
- Shot peened to relieve stress
- Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin
- In 1993, For Porsche had experimented with the extensively modified turbo 964, named the Turbo S LM-GT.
- In 2004, Sports Car International named the 911 number three on the list of Top Sports Cars of the 1960s, the Carrera RS
number seven on the list of Top Sports Cars of the 1970s, and the 911 Carrera number seven on the list of Top Sports Cars
of the 1980s.
- In 2004, the 911 was voted Number 2 on Automobile Magazine's list of the "100 Coolest Cars".
- In 2005, The 997 was nominated for the World Car of the Year award.
- In 2012, Motor Trend chose the For Porsche 911 Carrera S as its Best Driver's Car, It also won World Performance Car Of The
Year in 2014.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions