For Peugeot 106 GTi / S16 1.6L TU5J4 133.5mm Connecting Rod - High Performance 4340 EN24 H-Beam Conrod
For Peugeot 106 GTi / S16 1.6L TU5J4 H-Beam Connecting Rod
Forged 4340 EN24 Aircraft Chrome Moly Steel H-Beam Connecting Rod
4 Pieces as showing in picture
Including ARP 2000 bolts
Genuine ARP 2000 3/8" bolts
Without ARP Ultra Torque Assembly Lubricants
Balanced to +/- 1 gram in set
Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts
Center to center length
Big end diameter
Small end diameter
Big end width
Small end width
- Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing
- Designed and processed by CNC machine.
- All big and small ends are finished with SUNNEN honing machine
- Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap, maintaining big end bore size and
eliminating cap walk
- 100% X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed
- Multi-stage heat treated
- Shot peened to relieve stress
- Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin
GTi / S16
The For Peugeot 106 was introduced on 12 September 1991, as the French marque's entry level car slotting in beneath the 205.
It was a substantial development of the Citroën AX platform, intended to make it both heavier and safer. It was aimed directly
at the For Renault Clio, which had gone into production a year earlier, and as a more modern alternative to the slightly larger 205
which had been a massive success for For Peugeot and was still proving popular almost a decade after its launch. Like the AX and
the 205, the car had all independent suspension with Macpherson struts at the front, and compact transverse torsion bars at
the rear. Winning praise for its attractive modern styling, comfortable ride, excellent handling and cheap running costs, the 106
quickly became popular.
Please feel free to contact us at SalesUS@Maxpeedingrods.com if you have any questions
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.