|For Opel Vauxhall Corsa VXR Z16LER Z16LET Z16LEH 1.6 16V Turbo 4340 Forged Steel H-Beam Conrod|
|Fit for||Opel Vauxhall Corsa VXR Z16LER Z16LET Z16LEH 1.6 16V Turbo|
|Material||Forged 4340 aircraft chrome moly quality steel|
|Quantity||4 Pieces as showing in picture|
|Bolts||Including Genuine 5/16" ARP 2000 bolts|
|Weight tolerance||Balanced to +/- 1 gram in set|
|Note||Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts|
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
|Center to center length||129.75mm|
|Big end diameter||46mm|
|Small end diameter||19mm|
|Big end width||xx|
|Small end width||xx|
- Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing
- Designed and processed by CNC machine.
- All big and small ends are finished with SUNNEN honing machine
- Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap, maintaining big end bore size and eliminating cap walk
- 100% X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed
- Multi-stage heat treated
- Shot peened to relieve stress
- Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin
|For Opel||Astra||Astra H||2004-||1.6L GM Family 1 Engine L16LET|
- Won the Andros Trophy for 3 consecutive years starting in 2000.
- Won 2002, 2003 and 2006 European Rallycross Champions in the Division 2 by different drivers.
- Christian Ledesma was 2004 TC 2000 champion, and Matias Rossi won that title in 2006 and 2007.
- Giuliano Losacco won the Stock Car Brasil in 2004 and 2005.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any question!