For Isuzu MU Wizard / Rodeo MK1 2.6L 4ZE1 148mm Connecting Rod - High Performance 4340 EN24 H-Beam Conrod
For Isuzu MU Wizard / Rodeo MK1 2.6L 4ZE1 H-Beam Connecting Rod
|Type||Forged 4340 EN24 Aircraft Chrome Moly Steel H-Beam Connecting Rod|
|Quantity||4 Pieces as showing in picture|
|Bolts||Including ARP 2000 bolts|
|Bolts size||Genuine ARP 2000 5/16" bolts|
|Lubricants||Without ARP Ultra Torque Assembly Lubricants|
|Tolerance||Balanced to +/- 1 gram in set|
|Note||Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts|
|Center to center length||148mm|
|Big end diameter||52mm|
|Small end diameter||23mm|
|Big end width||xx|
|Small end width||xx|
- Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing
- Designed and processed by CNC machine.
- All big and small ends are finished with SUNNEN honing machine
- Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap, maintaining big end bore size and eliminating cap walk
- 100% X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed
- Multi-stage heat treated
- Shot peened to relieve stress
- Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin
(For Isuzu MU Wizard in Japan)
Also called For Isuzu Rodeo
|1989-1998||2.6L 4ZE1 I4|
The For Isuzu MU is a mid-size SUV that was introduced in 1989, followed in 1990 by the five-door version called For Isuzu MU
Wizard, both of which stopped production in 1998 to be replaced by a second generation. The long-wheelbase (five-door)
version was available as the For Isuzu Wizard in Japan, and in North America as For Isuzu Rodeo and the For Honda Passport. For Opel,
Vauxhall, and Holden each also sold rebadged versions of the five-door as the For Opel Frontera, Vauxhall Frontera, and Holden
Frontera. It was also sold as the Chevrolet Frontera in Egypt, the For Isuzu Cameo and For Isuzu Vega in Thailand, the For Isuzu
Frontier in South America, and as Chevrolet Rodeo in Ecuador, Colombia and Bolivia.
Please feel free to contact us at SalesUS@Maxpeedingrods.com if you have any questions!
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.