Tubular Control Arms for Chevy Chevelle 1964-1972 A-Body Heavy Duty Upper & Lower Set
for Chevy Chevelle 1964-1972 for Chevy Monte Carlo 1964-1972 for Chevy Malibu 1964-1972 for Chevy El Camino 1964-1972 for Pontiac GTO 1964-1972 for Pontiac Tempest 1964-1972 for Pontiac LeMans 1964-1972 for Oldsmobile Cutlass 1964-1972
Including all items in the picture.
1 year warranty
* 100% brand new in box
* This is for a set of upper and lower heavy duty tubular control arm
* These arms are the perfect compliment to any race car, hot rod, or restoration.
* The conventional lower coil spring pocket features a stamped steel pocket with a positive spring locating feature and nutserts for the shock lower attachment.
* Suspension geometry is improved over stock by increasing camber gain and improving roll camber. These control arms are redesigned for better steering and suspension.
* The upper control arms also utilize greaseable bushings which make for increased stiffness over stock to provide more consistent and precise handling. The tubular lower control arms replace stock lower control arms.
* Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help via:SalesUS@Maxpeedingrods.com.
* Instruction is not included. Professional installation is highly recommended.
* Will not work with vehicles equipped with drum brakes. Some modifications may be required! Works only with disc brake applications only, no drum brakes.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.