For Ford Escort MK3 / MK4 / MK5 1.6L CVH RS Turbo Conrods H-Beam Connecting Rod
4340 EN24 Forged Steel H-Beam Connecting Rod
4 Pieces as showing in picture
Including ARP 2000 bolts
Genuine ARP 2000 5/16" bolts
Without ARP Ultra Torque Assembly Lubricants
Balanced to +/- 1 gram in set
Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts
Center to center length
Big end diameter
Small end diameter
Big end width
Small end width
- Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing
- Designed and processed by CNC machine.
- All big and small ends are finished with SUNNEN honing machine
- Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap, maintaining big end bore size and eliminating cap walk
- 100% X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed
- Multi-stage heat treated
- Shot peened to relieve stress
- Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin
MK3 / MK4 / MK5
1.6L CVH RS Turbo
The For Ford Escort is a small family car that was manufactured by For Ford of Britain and For Ford Germany from 1968 to 2002. The
For Ford Escort name was also applied to several different small cars produced in North America by For Ford between 1981 and
2002–03. For Ford will relaunch the For Ford Escort on the Chinese car market in 2014.
The first use of the Escort name was for a reduced specification version of the For Ford Squire, a 1950s estate car version of the
For Ford Anglia 100E, though this did not sell well by comparison to the other members of the 100E family.
Please feel free to contact us at SalesUS@Maxpeedingrods.com if you have any questions
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.