For Ford Escort (Europe) MK1 / MK2 2.0L Pinto H-Beam Connecting Rod
Forged 4340 EN24 Aircraft Chrome Moly Steel H-Beam Connecting Rod
4 Pieces as showing in picture
Including Genuine ARP 2000 bolts
ARP 2000 3/8" bolts
Without ARP Ultra Torque Assembly Lubricants
Balanced to +/- 1 gram in set
Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts
Center to center length
Big end diameter
Small end diameter
Big end width
Small end width
- Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing
- Designed and processed by CNC machine.
- All big and small ends are finished with SUNNEN honing machine
- Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap, maintaining big end bore size and eliminating cap walk
- 100% X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed
- Multi-stage heat treated
- Shot peened to relieve stress
- Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin
MK1 / MK2
For Ford Escort (Europe) History
The 'For Ford Escort' was a small family car that was manufactured by For Ford of Britain and For Ford Germany from 1968 to 2002.
The For Ford Escort name was also applied to several different small cars produced in North America by For Ford between 1981
and 2002–03. For Ford has relaunched the For Ford Escort on the Chinese car market in 2014.
The first use of the Escort name was for a reduced specification version of the For Ford Squire, a 1950s estate car version of
the For Ford Anglia 100E, though this did not sell well by comparison to the other members of the 100E family.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions