Note: Any Free Shipping Promotion is Valid to the 48 contiguous states. for Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam,Virgin Islands and Samoa, extra shipping fee will be charged and the parcel will be shipped from HK warehouse.
Notice:No Top Mount Included，Modification Required If You Use OE Top Mount
for Golf MK2 all models 1983-1992 (NOT FOR CABRIOLET)
for Golf MK3 Hatchback all models 1991-2002 (NOT FOR SYNCRO!!! 4x4)
for Golf MK3 and MK4 Cabriolet Golf all models (Not MK4 Hatch)
for Vento 1994 to 1998 all models
for Corrado all models from 1989-1995 all models
Front Spring Rate: 7 kg/mm (392 in/lbs)
Rear Spring Rate : 7 kg/mm (392 in/lbs)
-2 front+2 rear shocks
-C-Spanner for adjustment
-Front Bump stops and dust covers.
Damper: Non Adjustable Damper
Adjustable Height: YES
Warranty: 1 year warranty for any manufacturing defect
Attention: As it is high performance aftermarket coil over, few modification might be required for some vehicles
- Adjustable ride height
- Adjustable pre-load spring tension
- Most components are made from 6063 aluminum with T6 for increased hardness -- the advantages include excellent strength, and aluminum helps keep the weight down.
- Hi Tensile performance spring - Under 600,000 times continuously test, the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment is to improve the durability and performance.
- All inserts come with fitted rubber boots to protect the damper and keep clean.
- Improve your handling performance without sacrifice comfortable ride.
- A fast and affordable way to easily upgrade your car's appearance.
- Easy installation with right tools.
- Ideal for any track, drift and fast road and can also be used for daily driving.
- No instruction included; Professional installation & alignment suggested.
- Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
- Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help