For Citroen C1 C2 C3 Xsara 1.4L D DV4TD / 8HX KP35 Turbo Turbocharger
Turbo Part No.
OEM Part No.
0375G9; 0375K0; 2S6Q6K682AB; 2S6Q6K682AA;2S6Q6K682AD; 2S6Q6K682AC; 1219456; 1488986; 1348618; 9648759980; 96436574980
54359880009; 54359880007; 54359880001; 54359700009; 54359700007; 54359700001
* Condition: 100% Brand New
* Bearing Type: Journal Bearing
* Accessories: You will get exactly as shown in the picture above
* Please confirm your old turbo part number matches up with one of the part numbers above
* Professional installation is highly recommended (No Instruction Included)
The Citroën C3 is a supermini car produced by Citroën since 2002. It replaced the Citroën Saxo in the model line-up and is currently in its
second generation. It is produced in a five-door hatchback body style, with the first generation also being produced in a two-door convertible
version, called the C3 Pluriel. A three-door hatchback, with a similar design as the second generation, marketed as a premium model, is
available as the DS3.A mini MPV version of the C3 was announced in July 2008, called the C3 Picasso, and was unveiled at the 2008 Paris
Please feel free to contact us at SalesUS@Maxpeedingrods.com if you have any questions
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.