Specification Quantity: 6 Pieces a set Bolts: Including Genuine 3/8" ARP 2000 bolts (Note: Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts) Material: Forged 4340 aircraft chrome moly quality steel for racing Weight Tolerance: Balanced to +/- 1 gram in set Our Rods are rated for 800+BHP and 9000RPM These rods are quality rods with TUV Certification.
Application For: for BMW S38B35 Engine 1984-1988 E28 M5 - North America only 1986-1989 E24 M6 - North America only 1987-1989 E24 M635CSi - models with catalytic converter
Dimensions Center to center length: 144mm Big end diameter: 52mm Small end diameter: 22mm Big end width: 23.9mm Small end width: 23.9mm
- Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing
- Designed and processed by CNC machine.
- All big and small ends are finished with SUNNEN honing machine
- 100% X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed
- Multi-stage heat treated
- Shot peened to relieve stress
- Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin
The For BMW 5-Series is an executive/mid-size luxury car manufactured since 1972. The car, now in its sixth generation, is
sold in sedan and touring body styles. It is For BMW's second best-selling model after the 3-Series and in 2010 produced about