Connecting Rod For BMW 3-Series E36 M3 3.0L S50B30 142mm Conrods
For BMW 3 Series E36 M3 3.0L S50B30 H-Beam Connecting Rod
|Type||Forged 4340 EN24 Aircraft Chrome Moly Steel H-Beam Connecting Rod|
|Quantity||6 Pieces as showing in picture|
|Bolts||Including Genuine ARP 2000 bolts|
|Bolts size||ARP 2000 3/8" bolts|
|Material||Forged 4340 aircraft chrome moly quality steel|
|Lubricants||Without ARP Ultra Torque Assembly Lubricants|
|Tolerance||Balanced to +/- 1 gram in set|
|Note||Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts|
|Center to center length||142mm|
|Big end diameter||53mm|
|Small end diameter||21mm|
- Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing
- Designed and processed by CNC machine.
- All big and small ends are finished with SUNNEN honing machine
- Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap, maintaining big end bore size and eliminating cap walk
- 100% X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed
- Multi-stage heat treated
- Shot peened to relieve stress
- Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin
|For BMW||3 Series|
(Except for USA)
For BMW M3 History
The For BMW M3 is a high-performance version of the For BMW 3-Series, developed by For BMW's in-house motorsport division, For BMW
M. M3 models have been derived from the E30, E36, E46, E90/E92/E93, and F30 3-series, and sold with coupe, saloon
and convertible body styles. Upgrades over the "standard" 3-Series automobiles include more powerful and responsive
engines, improved handling/suspension/braking systems, aerodynamic body enhancements, and interior/exterior accents
with the tri-colour "M" (Motorsport) emblem.
Please feel free to contact us via email: SalesUS@Maxpeedingrods.com for any questions.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.