For Alfa Romeo 75 / Milano 2.0L 8-valve Twin Spark H-Beam Connecting Rods
| Type|| Forged 4340 EN24 Aircraft Chrome Moly Steel H-Beam Connecting Rods|
| Quantity|| 4 Pieces as showing in picture|
| Bolts|| Including ARP 2000 bolts|
| Bolts size|| 3/8" bolts|
| Lubricants|| Without ARP Ultra Torque Assembly Lubricants|
| Tolerance|| Balanced to +/- 1 gram in set|
| Note|| Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts|
| Warranty|| 1 year|
| Center to center length|| 156.03mm|
| Big end diameter|| 53.7mm|
| Small end diameter|| xx|
| Big end width|| xx|
| Small end width|| xx|
- Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing
- Designed and processed by CNC machine.
- All big and small ends are finished with SUNNEN honing machine
- Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap, maintaining big end bore size and eliminating cap walk
- 100% X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed
- Multi-stage heat treated
- Shot peened to relieve stress
- Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin
|For Alfa Romeo||75||Also called For Alfa Romeo Milano||1987-1989||2.0L 8-valve Twin Spark|
- For Alfa Corse raced the 75 Turbo Group A in the World Touring Car Championship in 1987 season.
- Colin Bond won the 9th place in 1987 Australian Touring Car Championship. He also finished 5th in 1987 Australian
- Gianfranco Brancatelli won the 1988 ITC serie with For Alfa 75 Turbo and Giorgio Francia placed second in the 1991 ITC.
- The 9th Giro d'Italia in 1988 was won by the team of Miki Biasion, Tiziano Siviero and Riccardo Patrese with a 75 Turbo
- A 75 Turbo Evoluzione IMSA also won the 10th Giro d'Italia in 1989.
Please feel free to contact us via email: SalesUS@Maxpeedingrods.com for any questions.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.