For Opel Astra H / J 1.6L L16LET H-Beam Connecting Rod
|Type||Forged 4340 EN24 Aircraft Chrome Moly Steel H-Beam Connecting Rod|
|Quantity||1 Set of 4 Pieces|
|Bolts||Including Genuine ARP 2000 Bolts|
|Bolts size||ARP 2000 5/16" Bolts|
|Lubricants||Without ARP Ultra Torque Assembly Lubricant|
|Tolerance||Balanced to +/- 1 gram in set|
|Note||Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts|
|Center to center length||129.75mm|
|Big end diameter|| 46mm ( taper )
|Small end diameter||19mm|
|Big end width||21.8mm|
|Small end width||19.9mm|
- Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing
- Designed and processed by CNC machine.
- All big and small ends are finished with SUNNEN honing machine
- Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap, maintaining big end bore size and eliminating cap walk
- 100% X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed
- Multi-stage heat treated
- Shot peened to relieve stress
- Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin
|For Opel||Astra||Astra H||2004-||1.6L GM Family 1 Engine L16LET|
- Won the Andros Trophy for 3 consecutive years starting in 2000.
- Won 2002, 2003 and 2006 European Rallycross Champions in the Division 2 by different drivers.
- Christian Ledesma was 2004 TC 2000 champion, and Matias Rossi won that title in 2006 and 2007.
- Giuliano Losacco won the Stock Car Brasil in 2004 and 2005.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any question!