Kia Cerato MK1 (LD) 1.5L U-Line 2003-2008 TD025M Replacement Turbo Catridge
Car OEM No.
Also called Kia Spectra in USA
* Condition: 100% Brand New&Factory Balanced
* Bearing Type: Journal Bearing
* Accessories: You will get exactly as shown in the picture above
* Please confirm your old turbo part number matches up with one of the part numbers above
* Professional installation is highly recommended (No Instruction Included)
* It is for repairing or rebuilding the complete turbo
Kia Cetaro History
The Kia Cerato (also known as Kia Spectra in the USA) is a compact car produced by the South Korean automaker Kia Motors since 2003.
In 2008, the Cerato was replaced by the Kia Forte, however, the "Cerato" name continued on in some markets.The Kia Cerato was
introduced in South Korea in 2003, sharing a platform with the Hyundai Elantra (XD) and using Hyundai's Beta II (G4GC) (CVVT-enabled)
four-cylinder engine.It replaced the Sephia/Mentor saloon and Shuma hatchback.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions