For BMW S1000RR / K46 999cc H-Beam Connecting Rod
|Type||Forged 4340 EN24 Aircraft Chrome Moly Steel H-Beam Connecting Rod|
|Quantity||4 Pieces as showing in picture|
|Bolts||Including Genuine ARP 2000 bolts|
|Bolts size||ARP 2000 5/16" bolts|
|Lubricants||Without ARP Ultra Torque Assembly Lubricants|
|Tolerance||Balanced to +/- 1 gram in set|
|Note||Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts|
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
|Center to center length||103mm|
|Big end diameter||37mm|
|Small end diameter||17mm|
- Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing
- Designed and processed by CNC machine.
- All big and small ends are finished with SUNNEN honing machine
- Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap, maintaining big end bore size and eliminating cap walk
- 100% X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed
- Multi-stage heat treated
- Shot peened to relieve stress
- Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin
Also called For BMW K46
- Troy Corser finished 5th in the 2009 Superbike World Championship in Czech Republic, and Ruben Xaus achieved 7th in
- During the 2010 FIM Superstock 1000 Championship season Ayrton Badovini dominated by winning every single race but
one on the S1000RR.
- Marco Melandri won the 2012 World Superbike competition at the British round in Donington Park. His team mate Leon
Haslam came in 2nd.
Please feel free to contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.