For BMW 3 Series E46 S50 139mm Connecting Rod - High Performance 4340 EN24 H-Beam Conrod
For BMW 3 Series E46 S50
4340 EN24 H-Beam Connecting Rod
6 Pieces as showing in picture
Including Genuine ARP 2000 bolts
ARP 2000 3/8" bolts
Without ARP Ultra Torque Assembly Lubricants
Balanced to +/- 1 gram in set
Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts
Limited lifetime warranty
Center to center length
Big end diameter
Small end diameter
Big end width
Small end width
- Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing
- Designed and processed by CNC machine.
- All big and small ends are finished with SUNNEN honing machine
- Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap, maintaining big end bore size and eliminating cap walk
- 100% X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed
- Multi-stage heat treated
- Shot peened to relieve stress
- Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin
For BMW 3 Series Racing Report
-The E36 320d won the 24 Hours Nürburgring in 1998, after the M3 had won in the previous years.
-The World Touring Car Championship (WTCC) is one of the FIA's three World Championships (along with Formula One and the World
Rally Championship). Andy Priaulx and For BMW Team UK won the ETCC in 2004, and continued the winning form in WTCC in 2005 in an
E46 3 Series, while the E90 3 Series repeated this feat in 2006 and 2007.
-The 3-Series cars in the British Touring Car Championship (BTCC) and other touring car championships have been penalized under
racing rules for being rear-wheel drive and thus having better grip than its front-wheel drive competitors.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions