For Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint 1600 GTA 1.6L H-Beam Connecting Rods
|Type||Forged 4340 EN24 Aircraft Chrome Moly Steel H-Beam Connecting Rods|
|Quantity||4 Pieces as showing in picture|
|Bolts||Including Genuine ARP 2000 bolts|
|Bolts size||ARP 2000 5/16" bolts|
|Lubricants||Without ARP Ultra Torque Assembly Lubricants|
|Tolerance||Balanced to +/- 1 gram in set|
|Note||Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts|
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
|Center to center length||148mm|
|Big end diameter||53.7mm|
- Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing
- Designed and processed by CNC machine.
- All big and small ends are finished with SUNNEN honing machine
- Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap, maintaining big end bore size and eliminating cap walk
- 100% X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed
- Multi-stage heat treated
- Shot peened to relieve stress
- Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin
|For Alfa Romeo||GTA||Giulia Sprint 1600 GTA||1965-1969||1.6L Straight-4|
The For Alfa Romeo GTA is a coupe automobile manufacturered from 1965 to 1971. It was made for racing (Corsa) and road
use (Stradale). It was very successful and driven to numerous victories:
- 1966 European Touring Car Championship at Monza by Andrea de Adamich.
- 1966 the “Refrigerator Bowl”, at the now defunct Marlboro Raceway in Maryland.
- In 1966 Horst Kwech and Gaston Andrey accumulated 39 of the 57 manufacturers' points for For Alfa Romeo and clinching
For Alfa’s Under 2 Liter Trans-Am Manufacturers' Championship.
- Horst Kwech also won the first SCCA National B-Sedan ARRC Championship in the same GTA in 1966. The GTA would
also go on to win the 1970 championship.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
|1969||Alfa Romeo||GT||-- [1963-1977] Coupe||1570ccm 113HP 83KW (Petrol)|
|1968||Alfa Romeo||GT||-- [1963-1977] Coupe||1570ccm 113HP 83KW (Petrol)|
|1967||Alfa Romeo||GT||-- [1963-1977] Coupe||1570ccm 113HP 83KW (Petrol)|
|1966||Alfa Romeo||GT||-- [1963-1977] Coupe||1570ccm 113HP 83KW (Petrol)|
|1965||Alfa Romeo||GT||-- [1963-1977] Coupe||1570ccm 113HP 83KW (Petrol)|